About the program:
The CCCP program is a skills certification designed to address the ever evolving quick-turn content creation demands of agency production. Featuring:
- XM (experiential/guerrilla)
- Film (broadcast/video)
- Specialized branded content (paid/owned/earned)
CCCP is for people looking to expand their production capabilities and add deeper perspective and skills to take on the accelerated nature of branded content quick-turn production. This course offers emerging producers with foundational understanding of rapid production methods and what it takes to deliver on a variety of quick-turn content types.
Who is CCCP for?
- CCCP is for both agency and in-house production coordinators and entry level account managers who want to expand their ability to manage the delivery of content production work involving interactive digital production for web, mobile and social platforms.
- CCCP is a foundational production skills course. It is not intended to provide a deep technical skill certification.
- Learn about the unique demands of quick-turn content production: Get a holistic view of how the rapid development demands of quick-turn content is changing the way agency production departments operate.
- Build understanding of what quick-turn production is all about: Learn how production approaches are streamlined for the delivery of rapid development content.
- Sharpen content production skills: Explore the specific content production approaches that support XM. Learn about the quick-turn video/broadcast production approaches. Examine other specialized forms of branded content production that are becoming a growing part of a brands asset library (including paid, owned and earned content types).
The CCCP program runs over 9 weekly sessions on Tuesday evenings (6:30-9:00pm) with two full day Saturday workshop.
- MODULE 1: XM (experiential/guerrilla) Oct 4, 11, 18
- MODULE 2: Film (broadcast/video) Oct 25, 29, Nov 1
- MODULE 3: Specialized branded content Nov 8, 12, 15
Steve Miller, SVP & Creative Director, OneMethod
Since 2005, Steve has led the creative and strategic thinking for OneMethod Digital + Design. In the process, he has helped the agency win more than 150 international awards across digital, design, and advertising. Over the last 16 year, Steve has worked with some of North America's most influential brands, including Nestle, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, McDonald's, FedEx, Daimler-Chrysler, MasterCard, and Kijiji. Prior to joining OneMethod, Steve spent time as a 'suit' at Identica Branding & Design and as a Copywriter at BBDO.
Nicole Gallucci, Partner, SVP Experiential, FUSE Marketing Group
Nicole is an experiential marketing leader at FUSE and the Author of Adversperience ~ The Convergence of Advertising and Experiential Marketing. Nicole's expertise spans creative, logistics and production and with over 30 years in the business she has lived the mantra of meticulous execution to realize great ideas and results. Deep experience across a wide range of sectors including CPG, alcohol, telco, automotive & financial sectors.
Aleena Mazhar, Director, Experiential, FUSE Marketing Group
With an eight year track record in experiential marketing, Aleena has lead a multitude of projects across the country for different clients and categories. Aleena's expertise is to lead a team, create, produce and execute impactful experiences, and build campaigns that are inspire consumers to engage & activate
Andrew Schulze, VP Integrated Production, JWT
Andrew is living the new operating reality of integrated and multi-channel agency production. He heads up integrated production at JWT where all the production disciplines are brought together under one management umbrella to build synergies and efficiencies. His background includes an extensive career as a senior broadcast producer operating as Director of Broadcast Production at DDB for over 13 years and before that Y&R for over 8 years.
Wayne Aubert – ICA Course Director
Wayne Aubert has spent the last 25+ years in the communications field. He has extensive agency and client-side production management experience (his agency roster: Bozell, Ronalds-Reynolds, Saffer, Marshall Fenn, Vickers & Benson and Ogilvy & Mather) and has developed a deep appreciation for the skills needed to advance from being an effective 'doer' to a confident manager. Wayne is an accomplished instructor who has helped countless young professionals extend their skills beyond technical proficiency towards production management excellence.
- Location: ICA Executive Education Centre, 2300 Yonge St. (Yonge/Eglinton), 30th floor